Sunday, September 14, 2008

Computerless

Just wanted to let you all know that I will temporarily be without a computer. We've been using my step dad's laptop since our hard drive crashed a few months ago, but he's needing it back now since he's having computer problems of his own. So, until we are able to buy a new computer, I'll have limited time on Travis's work laptop. I'll let you know as soon as I'm back to fulltime. I hope you are all enjoying this last official week of summer and that your fall is glorious!
Love, Sarah

3 comments:

  1. I will miss you! I am looking forward to hearing more about Sawyer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog through Amy Randall's --- we go to the same church and she is amazing. Congratulations on your new, absolutely beautiful baby boy! BTW: Sawyer is a fantastic name!!! What an incredible God we serve that despite distance and even being strangers, we are united in Him. Blessings to you and your sweet family...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, friend! I miss catching up with you here! I hope you're doing well, and I'm sure you're all thriving!!!

    Can't wait to see more pics- take care of yourselves!

    ReplyDelete



Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs
 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2014 • All Rights Reserved